Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Recap

For my last weekend in Vegas it was spent celebrating my BIL's (and new SIL's) wedding. Friday we had the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner it was great to see some of Kyle's extended family. 

The wedding was at 5pm on Saturday and it was a beautiful evening for an outside wedding. I was pretty excited when I found out that Kyle was going to be walking me down the aisle (he was a groomsman). I was seated up front with his parents, grandma and aunt and uncle. It was a beautiful ceremony and ended with a really fun reception! Kyle and I danced like crazy with family and had a great night. Here are a few pictures from the evening:


Kyle and Mandi walking down the aisle

The Vows

Bride and Groom: Justin and Erin


Me and my MIL, Chris

Chris, Me, and Aunt Bev

Me, Grandma, and Kyle

Me and Aunt Jan

The Toasts

Us with the Bride and Groom

Of course no wedding is complete without a photo booth. :)

We said goodbye to all of Kyle's family that night since we were leaving early morning Sunday. We had a great time.We got up around 8am on Sunday morning, we spent some time with my Dad, Lisa, Chris, Kylie and Grayson before we hit the road.I had an amazing month home with family, can't wait to see everyone again!

I have spent my day today grocery shopping, cleaning, doing laundry, baking some cupcakes and voting (woohoo). I am ready to sit on the couch and relax. 

I hope you all are having an amazing day!


9 comments:

  1. I don't know what's more fun...baking cupcakes or voting...haha. Looks like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was lovely ceremony! Love the wedding colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to ask if this was in Vegas because that is totally where my SIL got married! How funny. Small world. Looks like the evening was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that photo of the bride and groom! He looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wedding! You looked great and that photo booth looked like a lot of fun! Hope you get some relaxing time with your hubby and fur babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a beautiful wedding. Sit down, put your feet up and relax awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I love weddings & photo booths!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics!!! looks like you guys had an amazing time :)
    Funny thing, I was just in Vegas the weekend before last for a wedding as well (which I should blog about, but totally forgot to...ooops).

    ReplyDelete
  9. so fun...love weddings! i love your cute blog and we are your newest followers..come follow along at chaseandem.blogspot.com XO

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)