Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Killers

I'm sure most of you (I hope) have heard of the band The Killers. If you haven't please go to youtube or itunes and take a listen. They are AMAZING! I may be partial because they are all from Vegas and the lead singer, Brandon Flowers, went to my high school (my sister went to school with him).

They recently released a new album (Battle Born) and this is the first single: Runaways.

Take a listen and I hope you love it as much as I do. I think I have played it about 20+ times today. 



Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the Killers!
    So cool that Brandon went to high school (haha, I say his first name like I know him :)

    LOVE the new blog design!!!!

    You should hook up a bloglovin account. My GFC no longer works ~ BOO :(

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Killers - Definitely need to check out their new album!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Runaways by The Killers! I think they have such a great sound to their music! Reminds me of a mix of current music and classic 80's rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Killers and the new album is great. It's awesome that Brandon Flowers went to your high school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my favorite album of theirs is Sam's Town. I love that it's based on Springsteen's music. Springsteen is my absolute favorite, so it earned the Killers major points in my book.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)