Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Thank to everyone for all the wonderful recommendations for blog designers! It is very much appreciated.

These next few days will probably be very busy with my BIL's wedding so I won't be posting much. Last night I had a great time with my family as we went to a cute pumpkin patch here in town. Now in Vegas there isn't always a lot of things for kids to do so we jumped at the chance to take them. Here are a few pictures that I took:









It was a great time!!!! If I'm not able to post over the weekend I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

9 comments:

  1. Those little ones are so adorable! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the wedding and your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Hope you have a great weekend! Safe travels to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photos. I seriously cannot get enough pumpkin photos in the fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are so cute! looks like everyone had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute kiddos! Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are the cutest kids. I love his little bald head! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)