Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shopping Fun

Since I have been in Vegas one of the things I have loved the most is going shopping with my sister, Lisa! She and I have the best time, we laugh, we joke around, and just all around love hanging out together. She is 4 years older than me but she is my very best friend! 

We went to the mall on Sunday (mostly just to look around), I wanted to find a clutch purse for my BIL's wedding next weekend. The blue shoes I had picked out made it nearly impossible to find one that matched. Then my awesome sister suggested I get new shoes...my dress is brown so she found these beauties:




They are AMAZING!!!!!!! I tried them on with the dress and they are perfect! Then it was time to find a gold clutch, we went in Windsor and found this:


It is so pretty and goes perfectly with the shoes. Next I had to find earrings, I don't own anything yellow gold but I found these:



Perfect!

For those who didn't see my post with a picture of my dress here it is:



My sister is dying my hair tonight and then she will do my hair and makeup the day of the wedding. I seriously have the best sister in the world. She is awesome!!!! 

I hope you all have a great week and I will leave you with this picture of me and my sister:


14 comments:

  1. Omg! Gorgeous! Love all your new finds! You are going to be a knock out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous! I wish I had a reason to buy new shoes/purses and jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shopping adventure purchases, and that dress is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That entire outfit is amaaaaazing. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not the biggest shopper in the world, but nothing beats a day out with close friends or the women in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute stuff! Don't forget to post pictures of the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes, purse, and earrings. You will look great. It's so heart warming to hear how highly you think of your sister. Enjoy your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may seem to be an echo but those shoes are beautiful as well as the rest of the ensemble! But then, why wouldn't they be? So too is the woman wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Those shoes are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two are gorgeous! I am definitely loving the shoes. Slingbacks are always go-to's and those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two are so cute! Good finds on all of the accessories!! You look with gorge! I feel the same way about my younger sister!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)