Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Swap

A few weeks ago I signed up for a Fall Swap hosted by Nicole @ Flip Flops and Combat Boots





I was paired up with the sweet Kara from The Ramblings of a Marine Wife. She and her family are currently in Okinawa, Japan! I was really excited when I received my package from her yesterday, when I opened the box I was not disappointed! 




I love all of it and she even included some awesome snacks from Japan (that I was in the process of trying as I was taking this picture haha). Thank you so much, Kara and thank you Nicole for hosting!

12 comments:

  1. Those plates are beautiful! I really like the sign, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift box!! I can't wait to get my swap box… such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything in your box! What a sweet package :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been doing all kinds of fun swaps!! I love everything you got!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff!! (: I need to participate next time I see one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those plates are absolutely lovely! I have a thing for leaves in decor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, love it. I read Nicole's blog too. How fun to do a swap and get paired with someone overseas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great package! Those plates are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)