Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

I can't believe that today would have been my parents 32nd anniversary. It is still so hard to believe that she is not here to celebrate this day with my Dad. I know that he will be strong while he is at work but I know tonight will be hard for him after he is home, in the place they shared together for 30 years. My sister and I will try to keep him busy and we will for sure celebrate everything amazing about this day. 

My parents went through many ups and downs but through all of it they came out on top and happy as ever. I am beyond blessed that they are my parents.

Mom, we will take care of Dad today. I sure hope that you are having one heck of a celebration in Heaven today. We love you both so very much!

These are pictures from their last anniversary together in 2010






Happy Anniversary!


12 comments:

  1. Your dad is lucky to have you there to lift his spirits. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for peace, comfort, and joy today for you, your father, and your sister. The first year is difficult to adjust. Stay strong and enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great of you and your sister will do your best to keep him occupied on what surely has to be a bittersweet day for your dad. Hoping y'all have fun together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog and wanted to leave a little note. I'm sorry for the loss of your mom. I know today can't be easy for any of you. I hope today you all will be covered with peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you get to be there with your Dad today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful tribute to marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im sure she is looking down and loving him today (and you all for being there to celebrate with him!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so touching. I'm glad you'll be home to spend this time with your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your posts about your mom always make me cry. Your dad is lucky to have a great daughter like you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet post! Your dad is lucky to have a daughter like you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! Their love is definitely worth celebrating, and my thoughts are with you and your dad!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)