Friday, May 30, 2014

The Weekend Is Here!

Am I the only one who thinks that this week flew by? The days just keep going by faster and faster.

I was so excited yesterday when I checked my email and was finally emailed our photo from the meet and greet with Kip Moore.


It was such a cool experience and I'm glad we have this to commemorate such a fun night.

I decided I would go to the movies by myself this afternoon. I have no issues going alone and I highly doubt it will be busy. I'm seeing this:

 Eeeekkkkk excited!!!!

Tomorrow we finally get to see:


I am ridiculously excited! My Mom and I would listen to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons all the time. It's going to bring back amazing memories for me.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

21 comments:

  1. The week definitely flew by! Especially since John is off today, and only had a 3 day week. Have a blast at the movies! I really want to see Maleficent too! Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see Jersey Boys! Enjoy your solo movie date ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kip Moore!! Such an awesome picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the preview for Maleficent and it freaked me out. I can't imagine little kids watching this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see Maleficent and Jersey Boys! Both look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoo I want to see Maleficent. Hope you write and share how it is! (And I'd love to go to a movie alone... maybe I can convince hubby to let me do that sometime while he watches the kids...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great weekend!!! You guys always do such fun stuff, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must live under a rock because I haven't heard of Maleficent or seen advertisements for it. But I hope you enjoy it and Jersey Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes this week totally flew by, lets hope the weekend does not! And I am totally jealous that you are going to see that movie. Angie is my fav! haha! Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I secretly love going to the movies alone! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice going alone! Lol. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  11. Enjoy your weekend! I'm off to see Luke Bryan tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So jealous you got to meet Kip Moore!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I say that all the time....this week went by too fast! And what did I do? Sigh! Working around the house tomorrow then going to my aunt's memorial service on Sunday. Sad! They lost both adult children to cancer last year. My aunt hasn't been well for awhile and my uncle has had MS for 60 years! I can only imagine what he's feeling right now. Hope you had a good time at the movie. Not sure what that one's about! :0}

    ReplyDelete
  14. I might be seeing Maleficent by myself too, but that's okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have fun ya Jersey Boys! I wanna see that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of fun stuff. I want to see the same movie. How was it?

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)