Tuesday, May 6, 2014

4 Days of Fun!

What a great 4 days of vacation in California with my sister, Kylie and Grayson! We spent the first 3 days at Disneyland/California Adventures and it was awesome.

This is probably my favorite place on the planet, I turn into a big kid and just have the best time.





Our last day in CA we headed off to Huntington Beach for a little fun in the sun. The kids had a blast and it brought back a lot of memories for me and Lisa. 


It was a great two weeks of vacation with family but it is nice to be back home.

Now it's time to enjoy some Wonderland Tea (that my awesome sister bought me) in my new Disney Mug!



Have a great day!!

22 comments:

  1. California is so on my bucket list. Furthest west we've been is Vegas. I'd much rather go to Cali. :) Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures just make me so happy! Glad you had a great time with fam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved following you on IG throughout your trip (and living vicariously while you were at Disney lol). Looks like a great time with perfect weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh...the beach. My heart be still! Glad to see you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait...when did you cut your hair?!?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everybody looks so happy! I'm glad you had such a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like a wonderful time! I can't wait to visit Disneyland some day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like so much fun!!! You're such a wonderful aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun! I still haven't been to Disneyland. It's on my list of things to do before we leave California though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just awesome. (A little jealous too).

    ReplyDelete
  13. you two look so alike, my goodness!! I can't wait for the warm weather to make it back this way, these pics are just making me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww how fun!!! And to top it off at huntington beach! The best!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like so much fun! Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's been fun seeing all your pictures of Disney. Looks like you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like soo much fun!!!! I'm so jealous!!! I feel like I am the only American that has never been to Disney World or Land! I gotta get out there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope we can go to Disney World this summer, because it's been FAR too long!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the pictures! So glad you had a nice vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)