Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Oh Wednesday

Today I am finally pampering myself! I am meeting up with a sweet friend this afternoon (also doubles as a meeting, yup I'm multitasking lol) for manicures and pedicures. It is long overdue and will be much needed after being on my feet for the entire morning.


 I am volunteering at an event that our Commissary won through Smucker's for 4 hours this morning. Basically, Smucker's is providing breakfast for the entire post, EVERYTHING is being provided. It is going to be a mad house but such an awesome experience. Plus I get to see that cute husband of mine since most of his soldiers will be there having breakfast.

I hope you all have an awesome Wednesday! 

19 comments:

  1. What a cool event! Have a nice time & enjoy your girl's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh enjoy your mani/pedi day! I have to admit I'm jealous..my nails are looking pretty awful at the moment..
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree, there should be a "National Mani/Pedi Day"! :) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous. Have a great pedicure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mani/pedis are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah what a fun event with Smuckers!! That sounds awesome!! Enjoy your pampered meeting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lot of fun. I love smuckers jam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome of Smuckers!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looooong overdue for a mani/pedi. I am thinking I will need to pencil it in soon! I hope you have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous of your girls day. Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your mani / pedis! I desperately need one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How awesome is that?? Breakfast for everyone! Perfect! I hope you enjoy your pampering, you totally and so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's awesome! I hope you enjoyed your pampering day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't gotten a pedicure in over a year because I am scared of how my foot will react,
    And they need one SO bad.
    I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wednesday is totally mani/pedi day.. I got one! Hope you enjoyed;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looked like it was quite an event! Wish I could've made it over there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Either your post has a lot of fun things or I never hear about the fun things here. You always seem to have something going on there!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)