Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Some Things

I swear I feel like May is flying by! The good thing is it has been jammed pack and will stay that way until the end of the month.

*The last half of the month is full of concerts: Kip Moore, Rodney Adkins, Sevendust, The Pretty Reckless and Five Finger Death Punch and I finally get to see Jersey Boys (YES! Oh how I love musicals)

*Just when I thought FRG stuff was slowing down it picked right back up...being the BN Advisor is stressful but worth it. Every day for the next 2 weeks I have at least one meeting that is unit/frg related.

*Since I have plans to do another marathon I finally invested in a camelbak and new running sunglasses. I had a $40 amazon gift card that I got for doing challenge with my sisters work so it was nice to not come out of pocket much. Next on my list is a new pair of running shoes, mine are ready to be retired.



*Thanks to coinstar for now offering gift cards, I changed in our coins and got a $50 gift card to Starbucks and a $50 gift card to Gamestop for Kyle. I will happily enjoy my $2 tea from Starbucks lol.

 *I started talking to our real estate agent yesterday about listing our house at the end of the year. Reality is setting in that we will be selling our first home, it's bittersweet for sure.

Hope you all have a Happy Tuesday!

22 comments:

  1. You are right about May -- ours is just flying by, as well ... and the rest of the month is packed full of activity! Sounds like you have some fun concerts coming up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday!
    Throw Kip a kiss from me. I have been dying to see Jersey Boys, enjoy!
    I hope you are well and your classes are going good.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That camelbak is pretty cool and even better since you didn't have to pay for it out of pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the camelbak and sunglasses, your going to look good while kicking butt in that marathon!! Have a ton of fun at the concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I 'm going to pay a visit to Coinstar and get me some gift cards! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know how the Camelbak works out. I've been thinking about getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I remember when you bought your home...how did time go by this fast?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I feel like I was just reading your post on when you bought your house! Where do the years go! Damn girl you are a running queen. Go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a new camelbak badly! I bought one just before Tough Mudder to use and it got destroyed! Well, I mean, I still use it, but it's never getting clean. With the hiking I know we'll be doing in Okinawa I know I'll want a nice one that's not a mess! Good luck with that one- super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love coinstar! And totally jealous of all of your concert &musical adventures coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rodney is on my bucket list. AHHH you will have so much fun Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you guys have quite a busy month!! Ugh I feel ya on the first home selling, so hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for all the things you have planned the rest of the month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such great concerts to go to!! how fun! And the gift cards...50 bucks to starbucks! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can imagine how bittersweet it will be selling your first home together. Even though we've only lived in rentals so far, it was still difficult leaving each time, as there were memories made there. I'd love to have a €50 gift card for Starbucks as well, they are SO expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the camelbak! I have a hydration vest, and I love it. It carries all my stuff and keeps me hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in denial as well. I keep thinking it's late April! Love your pack! I'm sure it's no fun selling your first house. I remember when we had to get rid of a Volvo we had some years ago...partially wrecked, memories with our family still linger! I hope it all goes well for you all. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE that camelbak and WOW that is a LOT of FRG meetings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hope the new running gear and sbux giftcard comes in handy for your much needed "me" time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Huh...I hadn't heard of the Coinstar gift cards! That's cool.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)