Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 5

Today I am finally on my last day of taking clomid for this cycle. Let me tell you the side effects this go around have been way worse than the first time. 

I am constantly tired, irritable, emotional, hungry and of course when you add in body aches and headaches it makes for a wonderful combination haha. 

Kyle as usual has been so sweet and understanding, he knows that none of this is something that I can control. He is truly a saint for dealing with me while we are going through all of this.

We are doing 3 cycles of clomid and fingers crossed that one cycle works! :)

In the meantime I will leave you with these:



Haha they are so true!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

19 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend Friend!!! I am hoping for you and Kyle that this one cycle of Clomid is all you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I became a total B*tch when I was on clomid. And timed intercourse was just not pleasant! Hoping the first round will do the trick for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, hope you feel better soon and that all gets better! It's nice to have an understanding husband! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon and have a positive result.
    That Kyle :) he's a good guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon and that you get a positive with this round. I can't think of anyone who deserves this more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha those are too funny! Hope this cycle works!
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it all works out well too, and that just the one group is all you need!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's hoping and praying that it works! How many times have you tried it in the past?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fingers are crossed for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy weekend! Keeping my fingers crossed for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm praying for you guys! Hope it works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will keep you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praying it works!!! Sorry that the side effects are so not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow yes! I had all those. Oddly lots of water helps! Sorry I'm playing catch up on all my blogs today so I apologize for my late commenting

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)