Thursday, May 31, 2018

Hello From NC!

Greetings from our new home in North Carolina!!! Sorry for the radio silence on the blog, but it's been nice to focus on this move. 
We closed on our new home a few days ago and we are knee deep in the unpacking process! It's just me, E, and my Dad here right now but we have already been able to accomplish a lot. E is loving her new home! As of last night I have a fully functioning kitchen and that is always the biggest chore.
My goal is to be completely unpacked by tomorrow so we will see if I can make that happen!

Hope you all have a great weekend and I hope to be back next week with regular posts. 



15 comments:

  1. The kitchen is the WORST! I'm seriously considering having them unpack it this time around! Congrats on the house! So excited to see your adventures in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unpacking boxes is something I dread. You don't realize how much stuff you have until you have to put it all up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for getting moved in. I can't wait to see it when you are all settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen is pretty. Glad you have that all done which makes good prep easier. I need to keep mine decluttered! Glad is going well and Kyle coming soon will be even better!💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new house! I can't wait to see how everything turns out, and hopefully you hit your goal of being unpacked tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The house looks beautiful! The kitchen is always the most important, good job! Good luck on the rest of it, glad miss E loves her home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! I can't believe you've managed to blog amidst the unpacking process!! Good luck with unpacking, I like to just get it all out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great! Unpacking is very unpleasant but when it's done there's no better feeling. Enjoy your lovely new home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Love the house! Love the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The kitchen is the worst to unpack!! It looks like a lovely house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the house. It looks great.

    We visit NC sometimes. My husband's family lives near Fort Bragg :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new house! I'm so glad the move went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks beautiful! Hope you guys had a pleasant move. The palm tree in your front yard is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your new home. You don't waste a moment but that will make it feel more like home a lot faster than by dragging your feet like we do.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)