Friday, May 4, 2018

Birthday Wishes

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Since I don't blog on the weekends I wanted this post to be focused on a very special birthday that is happening tomorrow. My pretty amazing husband, Kyle, is turning the big 33! To be honest, he has one of the funnest birthdays haha who wouldn't enjoy a Cinco de Mayo birthday!?
He is one of the most amazing men that I know. He is selfless, hilarious, caring, loving, understanding, patient, kind, and such a hard working man. He pushes me to achieve my goals and is my biggest supporter. I am so grateful that I have been able to celebrate the last 10 birthdays with him. 
He is the best Dad. Oh my goodness does E just adore him. She lights up when he walks into the room and giggles with joy when they play together.
He is not the biggest fan of birthdays so this weekend will be pretty low key as far as celebrations. He is running the CGSC Triathlon tomorrow so E and I will be out supporting him for that. With our pretty awesome sign of course haha.
Then it will be dinner out with just our group of 3 and home to celebrate with homemade funfetti birthday cake and ice cream. We are looking forward to celebrating him and how special he is to us. 
Happy Birthday, Kyle! We love you more than you know and hope tomorrow is a special day for you. 



15 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Kyle! It sounds like y’all have a fun weekend lined up to celebrate him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your GUY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to him tomorrow and May the 4th be with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Kyle!!! Cinco de Mayo is such a fun day for a birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Kyle! Great job on your tri today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Kyle! I think a tri is a great way to spend your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Kyle! I'm glad he had a great birthday. My husband's birthday is today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) Happy Birthday to your husband!

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday to Kyle, hope y'all had a good time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope he had a happy birthday! LOVE the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope Kyle had an amazing Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday, Kyle! My grandma's birthday is also May 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope he had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)