Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Strawberry Picking + A House Update

Earlier this week, E and I decided to join friends for the first day of Strawberry picking at a local farm. I knew this was the perfect activity for E, as she is pretty much obsessed with strawberries. It was such a beautiful yet hot day for it. It's safe to say that she really enjoyed herself, I think she ate more strawberries than made it in the basket. Whoops haha.
All she wanted to do was eat them haha.
She was happy as a clam in those strawberry fields.
So thankful that my friend snapped these photos of us picking them together.
My partner in crime. <3
It had already been a good day because I got a message from our realtor that the appliances had been installed in the house and everything looks beautiful. She said the rest of the repairs had been made and now we just wait to close. Which is happening in 6 days! Holy cow that came quickly. This process has been so smooth and I couldn't be more grateful.
Now the plan is to just enjoy our last few days here with Kyle. We won't see him again until June 16th, so E is getting all the snuggles she can. My Dad arrives tomorrow and on Sunday we begin the trek east. These 11 months have flown by!

Hope y'all have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. A strawberry patch looks so fun! The new kitchen looks so great! I am glad your sweet Dad is coming to help with the move. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen looks great. I love the strawberry patch photos. Looks like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that kitchen looks great! I cannot wait for the days when I have a kitchen large enough to spread out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you'll didn't tour the ghost pepper farm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go strawberry picking! You guys looked like it was such a fun time. And your kitchen looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely strawberry picking pictures! Your new kitchen looks so nice, I'm glad it's all progressing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitchen looks amazing, and YAY for new appliances! I never feel like more of an adult than when I say stuff like that haha Also, strawberry picking? Only the best! I'm so glad you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love strawberry picking!! We missed it at a few of the farms here, so I have my sights set on blueberries! I am so happy the house buying process went smoothly for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun trip for E! Can't wait to see how your new place looks when you set everything up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great day with E! You got some awesome pictures together!! I'm so excited for you with your move and house. We have never bought a house before so I always like reading about people's experiences. We are planning to PCS around March 2019 so we are starting to talk about the jobs available for Nick. I will be sad to leave Hawaii but PCSing is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I want to go strawberry picking!! How fun that you girls got to do this - E is so adorable! She looks as happy as a clam!

    Safe travels to NC!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know if you ever went to Gillis Hill Farm, but it's super close to your new house and great! They did strawberry picking when we lived there, and the ice cream is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)