Monday, May 1, 2017

Watercolor

A few weeks ago I came across a fellow military spouse that specializes in creating watercolor paintings of animals. I knew instantly that I wanted her to create artwork of Emma and Fishy. 

She happens to live in my neighborhood which made things really easy in terms of picking up the finished product. I had a lot of reasons why I wanted this done. They are our first babies and they are such a special part of our family. I wanted a way to commemorate what they mean to us. I sent her a few photos and it only took her a few days to complete them.

When I received the finished products I was blown away. I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. I can't wait to get them framed and hang them up in our new home.



Ashley is so incredibly talented! If you are wanting work done please contact her at pawfully cute designs. She will ship and her prices are very reasonable. You won't be disappointed!

21 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those pictures are so incredibly cute and perfect for taking with you guys on all of your moves! I definitely need something like this of Dart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are amazing. They turned out really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I might order pictures of our dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat little addition to your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely and I'm sure you'll enjoy them a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! She totally captured them! And what a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness these are too cute! My Ginger is getting up in age and I want to do this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what amazing work. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so so happy with how they turned out!

      Delete
  9. They did turn out really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing!! I feel the same way about our dogs, they are like my kids. My best friend is a tattoo artist and she did a painting of Chris and I's first bulldog, it is framed in my office. But I would love something like this for Caspian and Shameless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these! We have Bill and Judy water colors up on the wall and it just makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)