Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Life With E

I figured it was about time for an update on little Miss E. She turned 8 months old on May 1st and we can hardly believe it. At her doctors appointment last week she weighed 17lbs 10oz and is 27 inches long. She has grown 2 inches in two months which we are really happy about.

This was my attempt at taking a picture of her with her 8 month sticker, this is the only way I can take a photo successfully without her trying to eat it haha. She clearly was not amused by my tactics, oh well I win.


One of her new favorite things to do is crawl. Oh my goodness she is ALL over the place. When she gets going there is no stopping her. She makes a beeline for Emma's food bowl or the trash can (which is really odd but okay). You definitely have to keep your eyes on her because she is a fast one.


She is becoming more vocal which makes attending events for Kyle's work a little tricky. However, if I wear her in the Ergo she is a happy camper. People were cracking up at the little noises she was making during a few promotion ceremonies last week.


She still only has the 2 bottom teeth but we know she is working on a top one because of a wicked bump on her gum and she gets pretty ticked when you try to touch her gums. Even though her gums are sensitive it does not stop her from eating. She wants anything we have and her favorite foods are rice, chicken, mashed potatoes, apples, pumpkin, and bananas. She is slowly warming up to yogurt but it's a work in progress.


She still loves being in the stroller. She will now grab a hold of the tray and pull herself forward so she can see what is going on. She has become a champ at participating in races, I'm pretty sure she has the best seat in the house. :)


She is not a morning person at all!! She hates being woken up as is evident in this photo I took Monday morning. I had to get her up at 6am to head to the car dealership and she fell back asleep sitting up haha. Despite not being a morning person sleep is not an issue, she is just like her parents and loves sleep.


We couldn't be more thankful for this precious girl and we love watching her grow and learn. Her sass is definitely coming out and it's fun to experience.

**To all my awesome fellow milspouses don't forget to link-up with me and Amanda on Friday! Here are the questions to answer. Link-Up

21 comments:

  1. She is so cute and you look great! I pretend to be a morning person, that's the only way I get by. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't take long for kids to get the idea of what a camera does. Pets never do despite people saying they have the same mental power of an eight year old

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious!!!! I can't wait to meet her in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah she is ADORABLE! I have to say talking about your FB post about people calling her fat, if she is fat I can only imagine what those people would say about #babybigtruck2 as she is 6 months and is 16lbs almost 17lbs! Dumb! And the photo of her with her monthly sticker on her head makes me think of when I used to do that with #babybigtruck! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I die at how cute she is! She is seriously such a gorgeous baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 months already!!! My goodness, time is just flying. She is just the cutest thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "She clearly was not amused by my tactics, oh well I win". Oh you definitely got this mom thing down! Haha! She is just as cute as she has been for the last 8 months.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a dollbaby! Monthly photos get harder and harder, that is for sure haha. Isn't it crazy how fast someone so litter can be?! :) Her falling asleep sitting up is too funny/cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh she is just too cute! I cannot believe she is 8 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's getting so big!!! So many fun stages in the first year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How darling is she!! And before too long she will want to run with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's absolutely adorable! I can't believe she's on the move already!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emersyn is a cutie of a girl. I adore how she is sleeping sitting up...and didn't fall over? Tickle those toes for me! She's keeping you busy for sure but so worth it as children grow up so fast. I've enjoyed having children and glad you are as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's seriously so crazy that she's already 8 months old! That picture of her in the morning is just priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAhaha, I love the sticker on her head!! I can't believe she's 8 months old already!!! How time flies...

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is the cutest thing ever!! I can't believe she's 8 months already!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is the cutest. Both my kids have gone through a garbage phase. My youngest is currently in it. Its hilarious but exhausting having to watch them all the time isn't it? There are times I get the kids to bed and then just take a deep breath that we made it through another day with no injuries ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't believe how big she is getting! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the picture of her asleep while sitting! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love her! I can't believe she's crawling already!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)