Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Let's Link-Up!

Well, it's that time of year again! Every year the Friday before Mother's Day is Military Spouse Appreciation Day. This day was enacted on May 23, 1984 by President Ronald Reagan as a way to honor those amazing spouses who give so much to their service members and to the military community.

For the last few years Amanda from Somewhere Over The Camo and I have hosted this link up. It's a great way to meet other military spouses and expand friendships within this incredible community.

So please share this, grab the button below and link up with us on Friday, May 12th!

Also, use the hashtag #2017MilSpoDayLinkUp on social media.

Here are a few questions to answer for the link up:

//Tell us about yourself and your blog.

//What branch of military are you affiliated with?

//What is one thing you enjoy about the military lifestyle?

//What advice would you give other spouses who are new?

//Where have you been stationed?

//Do you work, go to school, volunteer, or stay home? 

 We look forward to everyone linking up with us!

Military Spouse Appreciation Day Link-Up

14 comments:

  1. This is cool! Great way to interact with people, no matter where you're stationed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome idea! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found so many new bloggers this way a couple years ago. Always a great link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's that time again already? I think I found all of you through this initially haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't believe it's that time of year already! :) So glad I met you!

      Delete
  5. This will be my first time participating in the linkup since becoming an *official* spouse haha! It's ironic that this year the linkup falls the day after Andy and I "met" 2 years ago and on our 11 month wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited and honored to host with you again this year Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited about this one! I just finished my post. Thanks for hosting this, I can't wait to meet new bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea for a linkup! Military Spouses really are a whole other breed of men and women because I can't even begin to imagine what y'all go through on a daily basis having a husband or wife that serves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ladies are amazing! Much respect and lots of love to ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I miss this every year! I'm already working on my post for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finishing my post up now! Looking forward to seeing who all links up! :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)