Thursday, July 17, 2014

This and That

Here is a little run down of my life lately. :)

* We are having a realtor open at the house today from 11-1. Basically just a bunch of realtors will show up and walk through. Fingers crossed that one of them has a client that will like it. Oh man I just want to sell it haha.

*I am looking at plane tickets to head to Louisiana at the end of September, a little pricey but thankfully not too outrageous. Hopefully I can get it booked soon. I am also in the process of picking out moving announcements, oh how I love vistaprint.com



*I ordered my ROAD ID tag a few days ago and I'm really excited to get it. For those that don't know what it is, it is a tag for my running shoes (or you can get a bracelet) with all my pertinent information on it in case something happens.



*Our niece and nephew will be here with us next week! I have a week of fun things planned and can't wait to spend time with them.

*I am obsessed with the new show on FX, Tyrant. It is so good and has exceeded my expectations. If you haven't watched it check it out.


Happy Thursday everyone! Have a great day.

16 comments:

  1. The moving announcements are all cool!
    I will have to check out Tyrant!
    Hope you're feeling well.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love paper moving announcements! I hope the home sells quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A road id tag. I'm going to have to look into that. Good luck selling the house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the showing! Shutterfly and Snapfish also have cute moving announcements. If you get their emails, they send coupons out all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luccccccckkkk today for the open house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed on the open house! I hope you get a buyer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also look at May Designs for moving announcements - they have some cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... Those moving announcements are adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never knew they made moving announcements. This shows how old I am! I swear by Road ID. I bought all the runners in my family one for Christmas last year. I even bought the band to wear with different colors to wear along with the one I wear on my shoe. No one has needed it yet, but I like the piece of mind. Especially with My daughter, Kym, running in the country by herself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to look into road tags for us. You just never know when things like that will come in handy. Good luck with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my good friends is a long distance runner and I think I should let her know about road IDs. Sounds like a really good idea. Glad you got one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of those moving announcements are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a Road ID for hiking. I ended up going with "closest US Army post" for the address so I don't have to get one every time we move. I figure they can figure out the rest once I get there, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the one on the left the black one with the key. I think it's super cute! Hopefully you will get a buyer soon!!!! I haven't watched it yet, but I might have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know I need to get a Road ID, but I just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I was using their app to leave e-crumbs until I shattered my iphone.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)