Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Few Things

We have been having cooler temperatures here lately and it has been glorious for running! I finally got to test out my new shoe Road ID and I love it! For some reason it makes me feel safer when running (well that and the fact that I carry mace too lol). We have races every weekend for the next 4 weeks and I can't wait!

I recently (finally) received my brigade pin (it's on the far right) and it is so fun to look at my little collection of unit pins that I have acquired over the last few years.


With one of my birthday gift cards I ordered a new knife set. There is nothing that excites me more than new kitchen stuff! I was like a kid in a candy store when they arrived haha.


Can I just say how ridiculously excited I am that Sons of Anarchy comes back in September!? I'm bummed that it's the last season but I know it will be good.


Hope you all have a great Thursday!!

15 comments:

  1. We just got new knives too. I didn't think we needed them but sure enough the new ones are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the first episode of Sons of Anarchy the other day. How long does it take to really get into it? Worth continuing? I'm guessing you'll say yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cool knife set. I'd have been excited too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh I love kitchen stuff!

    I may be under a rock but what is run id?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sad that SOA is in it's final season. I LOVE that show!!!

    And we both have good tastes in shows. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to go being safe on the road! i need to get a road ID but the concept of it is kind of scary haha, my dad has one and i love but hate it! Xo

    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOA!!!!! So exciting! I cannot wait, especially after that season finale. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're the coolest Army Wife. Seriously, I know a few that I can't stand. They think they ARE their husband and his career, but you are a so great at drawing the line. You volunteer and work hard for the Army and I'm sure it does not go unrecognized! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the view of the mountains when I run! I bet you get an even better look at them from your side of town. Good luck with all your upcoming races!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I go through a home goods section, I look at the knives. I'm really excited to get a new set when we move again, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so need a new knife block. Lol. I love that you run with mace too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like being new things for my kitchen. I am running out of room so a few things get shifted to a box and to a thrift store. I just bought tickets for Fishfest....,5 different Christian bands/singers. Two weeks! Outdoors. The three of us are going. Nice pin collection and memories of life in the Army.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the upcoming races!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)