Friday, July 11, 2014

A New Style

We are of course in the middle of summer...for me that means a very dry and HOT summer. I realized yesterday that it is time to cut and thin out my hair. I had ridiculous thick hair and if it gets too long it feels like I have 20 pounds of hair on my head. Not fun at all!

I made an appointment for Tuesday to get my hair cut and colored. I tend to try and go lighter for the summer. These looks are ideas of what I am going for.

I love the cut, just don't want my hair blonde like this.


If I had to choose one of the 3 to emulate it would be this one! The cut and color is perfect.

My hair is similar to this color right now and I love the cut.

I cannot wait to have something new! It's always fun to change up your look.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Oh that is going to look awesome! :) I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little jealous of your thick hair. All of the styles are cute! I can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but the second is definitely my favorite!! You always pick awesome styles, so I can't wait to see this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all too! I really love Julia Stiles' cut and color. I think it would look adorable on you. I have super thick, super straight hair and since I have such a big head and round face short hair does not look cute on me at all. :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always so good about changing your look and trying new things with your hair. I love all the cuts above. I'm sure they all would look great on you. Can't wait to see what you decided.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I cannot wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you're not afraid to go in there and experience change. I would love to be adventurous like that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the middle one too! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! The second I find some free time I am getting my hair done! HAHA! I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh exciting!! Can't wait to see what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these styles would look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see the new do! I love changing up my hair, but at the same time I'm pretty boring with the change. Oh, well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)