Tuesday, July 8, 2014

4 Months

As I was talking to Kyle's brigade commander (and soon to be boss at Polk) after his relinquishment of command ceremony, he made this comment to me, "See you in 4 months!" I am not joking you as soon as he said that a huge panic came over me. I am not sure how we are going to do it but we will haha. We have started a checklist of things to get done and so far it is helping.

*Sell couch (we have needed a new one for a while and this is the perfect chance). SOLD!!! A good friend of mine moving back to Bliss is buying it.

*Find a place to live in Louisiana. I am going to try and fly out there in September to meet with a rental agent and start looking at places off post.

*Go through the garage and throw out/sell things we don't need. Done! It feels so good to have that done.

*Find a new vet for Emma and Fishy. I am extremely picky especially because of Emma's epilepsy.

*Cancel gym membership, I kid you not we have not been there in a few months haha. I run daily and do not need it anymore. 

*Find a cleaning company to deep clean the house. I know this sounds trivial but I know it needs to happen. 

*Sell the house! Haha this is a no brainer, it officially goes on the market today, so fingers crossed.

Happy a great day!!

24 comments:

  1. Fingers and toes crossed for a sale on the house soon for you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it well sell super fast for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I hope that things go smoothly for you as you *attempt* to make this transition :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping for an easy sell for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you guys! Moving can be stressful but exciting at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the house! I had a to do list on my phone when we were moving, and it was a life saver. It's too overwhelming... I can never remember all there is to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crossing fingers you sell the house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the house sells fast for you guys! And that you find a new house quickly too. You seem so organized with it all, I am usually making list after list and getting nowhere until a couple weeks before the trucks show up! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope things go smoothly! Good luck with selling the house and crossing things off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh so exciting!! Hope it sells quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the house sells quickly! You've made a lot of progress considering how long he's had orders.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're already crossing things off of your list, that's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck selling the house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your to-do list! It makes me stressed just thinking about everything you have to do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with everything!! I'm hoping your house sells very fast!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I know 4 months seems like a long way away, but I do know how fast 4 months can go. Good luck with getting everything done and I hope your house sells quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know these lists are stressful, but if love them! Just means a new chapter is coming! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope house hunting is fun and not stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck with the house! I'm sure it will sell quickly. It looks very nice from the pictures you post.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats for all that you've accomplished, and good luck on all that you still have left to do! Moving is such a whirlwind.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 4 months is a long time and yet it goes by so quickly. Good luck with your list! Hope everything is easily checked off.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)