Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Oh Hey Wednesday

This post is totally random but you know what that's okay every now and then. :)

I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing my husband participate in a military ceremony. (He is 3rd from the left next to the blue guidon)  He is adorable! :)


Saturday I finally got Dairy Queen! I had been wanting it for days but we were always out way too late or too busy to go. Believe me this Oreo Brownie Earthquake was well worth the calories. Haha.


Sunday night we are going to this concert! Talk about another 90's flashback, we have seen Everclear and Eve 6 before so we know it will be a good concert.


I happily wore my 4th of July jamberry nails this weekend. I seriously love these, way better than nail polish for me.


I am buying this race bib belt on Friday. I am tired of pinning the bibs to my shirts and putting holes in them. Can't wait to test it out at our race Saturday night.


Hope you all have a happy Wednesday!!!


15 comments:

  1. How do you like the Jamberry nails? I am curious about trying these but the price is what's keeping me from purchasing some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome that they make a bib belt. Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometime random thoughts are healthy. Lately, I've been addicted to McDonald's Carmel iced coffee. It's so delicious! But the treat from Dairy Queen really looks good! I have a Fitness belt that I wear and pin my bib to as well and it works great. I have one with two flat zippered pockets which I love for stashing my key and gels. Oh, and your nails look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Jamberries are cute! I like Everclear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man... I craved DQ every day in Jamaica, and still haven't gotten any. It's probably better that way. Those all-inclusive resorts sure do add some digits to the scale lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That seems like a super fun concert. Now I have so many 90's songs going through my head at once!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we're going to the concert as well! I have to work until 7pm on Sunday, but it's not too far from our house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have stopped to get a sundae for Baskin Robbins a few times after work. It's a much better dinner than cooking for myself, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your randomness. Those nails are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Oreo Earthquake!!!!!! YUMO!!! Have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DQ is the best! My favorite are the Blizzards. I get embarrassingly giddy when they flip the cup over to show how thick it is.

    You'll have to let me know how you feel about the belt/race bib holder. I've never used one because I'm so incredibly picky about where my bib is pinned. I would be worried that bib placement wouldn't be how I want it with the belt. On the other hand, it'd be so much simpler than messing with pins and having your bib be crooked (mine is always crooked haha!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bib belt is such a good idea! And DQ...Yumm! Seeing that picture again really makes me want to go to the drive thru!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just might have to try these jamberry nails you're rockin!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)