Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Birthday Fun!

On Friday morning Kyle and I headed up to Arizona to celebrate our nephew's 3rd birthday. We had such a great time spending time with family.

His party was at a local rec center and it was a blast. We swam for hours and just enjoyed each others company.



I am happy that we won't miss out on family time even after we move. My sister and her family will be moving to Florida to the exact same place that my brother and his family lives (only 7 hours from Polk). It will be great!!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Man you and your sister look alike! I had to do a double take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's awesome that y'all will still be close enough to see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Grayson!! Wow, that is CRAZY that you will still have family (sort of) close to you even when you move. You must be sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seven hours is way better than however long it would have been if they weren't coming to Florida ;) I'll really happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you'll have family close by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun!!!! Yea for being close to family even after you move!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great that y'all are going to be so much closer to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome that you guys will all be close!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome. I'm glad you had such an great time!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)