Wednesday, October 11, 2017

E's 1 Year Photos

A few weeks ago we had E's 1 year photos taken. Our sweet friend, Liz, is a wonderful photographer here and was working with a new setup so she invited us over to have some fun.

I am absolutely in love with how these photos turned out. I cannot recommend Liz enough for those who live in this area. She utilized some of the decorations from E's party and that made it all the more special.
Once we finished with this setup, Liz had a cute bathtub setup idea and oh my gosh! 
I can't wait to see the rest once we get our gallery, it's already so hard to choose which ones to print.

It is still hard to believe that we have a 1 year old (well now 13 month old). 

She has such a sweet heart and is happy 99% of the time haha. We are so lucky that we get to be her parents, even the hard days are so so worth it. 

16 comments:

  1. So cute! What a photogenic girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love her so much. She’s so stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh she is just so stinking cute! I love the photos of her in the tub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's the cutest. I can't believe she's 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are the cutest photos! She's so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! She really is such a happy kiddo.

      Delete
  6. I like how those pictures turned out, a great photographer with excellent subject matter and this is what you end up with, beautiful pictures of E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, those one year old pictures turned out so precious! I love that you used props from her birthday, but that bath is so precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm soo in love with these pictures!! The bathtub one totally made my heart melt!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emersyn is the cutest thing ever! You can definitely see her happy personality coming through in the photos. This is such a great thing to do and a brilliant way to mark a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! I love the one of her on the sofa. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable! I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)