Well, hello Friday! I feel like this week went by in a blur. I tend to stay pretty busy during the week so Friday is always welcome in our house.
Here are some things that have made me happy this week!
1. Sweet Emma! I'm not going to lie, we haven't been able to give Emma and Fishy as much attention lately but we are doing our best to fix that. Emma and I have been getting lots of snuggles at night and I'm so thankful. Fishy doesn't care too much but I know Emma just want lots of pets.
2. Kylie and Grayson had their first day of school yesterday. If you have been reading my blog for any length of time you know how much we love our niece and nephew. They are now a 1st and 5th grader! I'm in denial at how fast they are growing. Speaking of family! Huge shout out to my Dad for his offer on a house being accepted and to my sister for receiving a huge promotion to a Vice President position at her work!
3. This week I knocked out a workout with Stroller Strong Moms every day and I feel great. Yesterday, I attend my first Thursday class. You have an option of either yoga or a track workout. I, of course, chose the track! We did 4 sets of eight 100m sprints. Holy cow I was smoked but it was awesome.
4. Recovering from any sort of workout is important and my favorite recovery drink has always been chocolate milk! You can't beat the Shatto chocolate milk we can get here. Thankfully, I picked up a few more bottles of it a few days ago and I'm so glad I did.
5. I swear there is never a dull moment with E in the house. She was in her play area yesterday while I was cleaning up. I thought she had fallen asleep until I heard her giggling. She was just laying there being silly. This picture is a new favorite for sure!
This weekend should be a good one as I have an event planned tomorrow morning (Manicures and Mimosas!!) with the SLAM ladies and we are running a 5k on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Plus, lots of family time before Kyle starts his structure class on Monday.
I hope you all have a great weekend!