Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Great Pumpkin Swap (better late than never haha)

This post is a few days late but now that I home I can sit down and write it. Every year I look forward to participating in The Great Pumpkin Swap hosted by Kristin and Becky!

This year I was paired with the awesome Rachel from a nesting nomad. She lives in the UK and that has always been a place that I have wanted to visit. As she said in her post we are clearly opposites but that is what makes this fun but we do share a love of sweets (I don't indulge much but I love 'em!). Please go check our her blog, she is a sweetheart and pretty awesome.

I was so excited when the package showed up and quickly realized that she and I sent each other very similar items.

She graciously spoiled me with all these yummy treats, how can you go wrong with anything from Cadbury!? I may or may not be eating one right now. ;)


Next is this tea, I typically have a cup of tea daily and this was such an exciting thing to find in the box!


She and I both sent each other a location keychain and nail polish, great minds think a like I guess. I sent her a Louisiana keychain and she sent me this Paris one (she was there for work). I am loving this nail color and can't wait to use it.


Next are 2 things I have never heard of before but so excited to try! Marmite, which is used like a jelly and this Angel Delight chocolate mix, it sets up like a mousse and I'm so excited to try it. :)


Last was this calendar, I needed a 2016 one for my office and this is perfect!


I am so happy that I was paired with Rachel, it's always fun to meet new people and get new things that you would never think of trying. 

Thanks Kristin and Becky for hosting!

12 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so glad you liked everything! It is funny how similar the things we picked out for each other are. Despite the fact we're so different! I'd be interested to hear what you think of the marmite. It's famous here for being something you either love or hate. Most people eat just a tiny smear of it on buttered toast, as it's quite a strong flavour. And the Angel Delight is a pudding, you mix it with milk and it sets like a mousse. It's the best thing ever and reminds me of my childhood! Glad you're enjoying the Cadbury's. I used to live just down the road from the factory in Bournville and sometimes the air would smell of chocolate. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this!!
    I have a sweet tooth as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really try to keep my sweet tooth under control but it's hard sometimes lol.

      Delete
  3. That's so cute the way you both sent keychains. I've never thought about doing that for a swap!
    Thanks for joining in Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun idea and I love all the items you got. I participate in a Christmas swap and it's one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! I love that you both sent each other location keychains! Enjoy that candy, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you sent each other keychains - great minds, right?! I love everything you received and can't wait to hear all about those cool products :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crunchies!!! What a fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I wonder what you'll think of Marmite... HEHE Personally, I think its disgusting, but its one of those things you either love it or hate it... Cadburys Crunchies and Wispas... YUMM! I much prefer the candy bars from the UK I must confess...!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I wish I knew about this sooner, I would have done it. My husband's mom is English and he LOVES crunchie bars! Good luck with the marmite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How is that teapigs tea? I heard about it for the first time today and I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)