Monday, November 9, 2015

Send Good Thoughts

If you could send good thoughts and vibes for our sweet Emma that would be wonderful. We have noticed lately that she has been really lethargic and not herself. She has also developed some bladder issues that have me concerned, she is getting older (she is 11) so it could be attributed with her age but I would rather be safe than sorry.

We are driving home from Florida today and I was able to get her into the vet first thing tomorrow morning.



We are just hoping that our precious baby girl is okay!

18 comments:

  1. So sad to hear! I hope she makes a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for sweet Emma! And you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, my sweet baby! Sending you happy, good, positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor girl! Thinking of you all. Hopefully she's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!!! POTP for her!!!! Sending you guys pug hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww poor Emma! Sending thoughts your way! I hope everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh poor girl! I hope she's ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh poor baby! Sending so many good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor sweet Emma! Praying for her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww poor Emma! I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, sending Emma lots of cuddles and love... Hope she gets better xx

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)