Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Happenings

Halloween was a lot of fun this year, I was able to to be in Florida with my sister and the kids. We had a lot of fun.

Plus my costume seemed to be a huge hit, I heard a lot of "Hey, I found Waldo!" haha, it was pretty funny.


In our group we had Scream, Rosie the Riveter, and a Zombie Rocker. I loved the kids' costumes, they were happy so it was all worth it.


We took the kids to a place called The Lakeyard and it was amazing! It was a historic district and the houses were amazing. The kids got a ton of candy and had a blast.






We ended the night by having dinner at a local pizza place and watching Ghost Adventures. It would have been 100% perfect had Kyle and my Dad been there, maybe next year. 

I hope you all had a spooky and safe Halloween!

28 comments:

  1. Your costume looked GREAT! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute costume! Glad you got to enjoy the day in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that costume! I'm glad you had a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the costumes were awesome!! Candy and pizza sounds like a fantastic Halloween to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the costumes!!! I had so much fun this Halloween. I stayed outside all day just to watch everyone have fun. It's one of my favorite holidays!!! Glad you got to spend it with your sister and the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I love it when the day turns out like that.

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love you costume! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh how fun!!!! You all looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool costumes you and your sis have. Glad you had fun with your family. We stayed in and watched Jurassic World on dvd and it was good with scary parts!! It rained alot that evening so it was good to be indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your costume!!! You look great in it!! Glad you were able to spend it with you sis and her kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a wonderful time! Love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like you had an amazing time!!! and I love your costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your costume! I also enjoy watching Ghost Adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) We are obsessed with Ghost Adventures.

      Delete
  13. Love your costume! And now you can find one of those Waldo 5Ks!!! I have seen them all over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)