Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone!! This week went by really fast and we are officially less than a week away from Thanksgiving. Let that sink in for a minute, time is flying!

Since it's Friday, it's only fitting that I share some of my favorite things as of late.
The Fort Polk wild horses, they normally stay in the training areas but lately they have been venturing out onto main post. While they can be stubborn and in the way it was neat to see them in person.


My training shirt for the Pixie Dust Challenge! I got it on Wednesday and I can't wait to start wearing it. Isn't it cute?!


This cardigan from Target. It is so comfortable and if I could wear it everyday I would.



Mini funfetti cheesecakes! I normally don't like cheesecake (it's a consistency thing) but these morsels are delicious.


Teapigs everyday brew tea, I received this in the swap I did and I'm addicted. I enjoy a cup every night and I plan on buying more before it runs out. If you haven't tried it, you must.


Kyle and Emma! Haha this picture cracks me up, she always gets after dinner pets from Kyle. They are the cutest.


What are some of your favorite things lately?!

Hope you all have a great weekend, we are running a Turkey Trot 5k tomorrow so it should be a lot of fun.

18 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, will you share the funfetti cheesecake recipe? I think Dom would LOVE those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this... I saw the horses on someone elses Instagram too. They are beautiful. Hope y'all have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wild horses on base...there must be a story there. My favorite things are my cozy off white and grey fleece coat since it's been chilly. Mini cheesecakes are delish. I made some at Easter. Love your purple pixie dust tshirt. Have a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The horses have been here quite a while, the Army tried to get rid of them years ago but they missed a small herd so they keep reproducing.

      Delete
  4. Okay so one of my goals when Andy and I visit at New Years is to see the wild horses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I didn't even know training shirts were a thing, until one of my friends posted one earlier this week! That's cool! John saw the horses when he wa there! I thought it was so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt is so cute! They should make a "cheering for the people training shirts" I would totally wear one in your honor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wild horses?!?!?! I want to live somewhere that has wild horses!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wild horses. We have moose. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a cute picture at the end. I'd like to see the horses too but it's crazy that they come out like that, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cardigan! And Kyle and Emma are too stinking cute. I love how the littlest wiener dog can easily win over the biggest, toughest guy. It happened in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wild horses? That's so cool. All we have are wild chickens, not nearly as cool. I love your Pixie Dust shirt. I want to do a Disney race so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of this!! Wild horses? Awesome! Funfetti cheesecakes? Yum! Kyle & Emma? So cute! Tea is always nice!! And that t-shirt is too cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Pixie Dust Challenge shirt is super adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)