I am in my 29th year of life and thinking back to my early twenties I am realizing just how much I have changed. I jotted down a fun little list of some things that crossed my mind.
1. I am a cheap date....2 drinks and I am buzzed. I do not enjoy going out and getting wasted, I am too old for that.
2. I have ZERO patience for nonsense and drama. When I was younger I feeded off it, now I will remove people from my life for stuff like this.
3. I am not up to date on the current music scene. I guarantee if you ask me who most of the new artists are I will look at you with a blank stare.
4. I used to love being out and about now my idea of a perfect Friday night is laying on the couch in my pajamas playing farm heroes saga with Kyle.
5. Staying out late is not fun anymore....I swear I should turn into a pumpkin at midnight. (Staying out until 2am for that football game did me in)
6. In my early twenties I loved getting new cars. Now I am more than happy with my paid off toyota corolla that has almost 100k miles on it.
7. I am a cheapskate. :) I overanalyze every dollar spent in our household...I am so glad I am like this now.
8. I don't let the little things bother me anymore, I still notice them but they aren't a factor.
I think the best thing about this list is realizing that I am the best version of me. I have evolved and changed over the years, and I am happy.
How have you changed over the years?