I know we are still a few weeks away from the official start of fall but I am excited. Of course living in any desert climate you aren't treated to traditional fall weather. I love the fun of hay rides, pumpkin patches, leaves changing, hot chocolate on a cold night, and bundling up on the couch.
1. Sweater Weather and Autumn Sky candles from Bath and Body Works. They smell so good and are perfect for fall.
2. Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha. This is usually one of the only times I will get actual coffee at Starbucks. I tried it last year and loved it.
3. I am obsessed with the Apple & Spice Febreze. I am already using it in my house and it's the perfect fall smell.
4. Riding Boots! I am so ready to break mine out and wear them haha. I might even splurge and buy new ones this year.
5. Pumpkin Carving! We will likely do this early because we will be moving during that time. So in honor of this here is our pumpkin carving photo from last year:
6. Baking! I am a baking maniac during the fall months. There is nothing better than fresh baked cookies, cupcakes, fritters, and pies. Every fall I make these mice treats that my Mom used to make, they are always a hit.
What are some of your fall favorites?!