Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Little Trip

I am beyond ready and excited for this weekend, we are heading back up to Albuquerque to run the Chips and Salsa Half Marathon. 
 
To me there is no better way to end a race than getting breakfast burritos and chips and salsa. lol.


It will be nice to get away, even if it's only for just a day and a half. It will certainly be a nice stress reliever.
 
 We will have 6 more races left this year after this weekend and I can't wait!
 
I hope you all have a great Wednesday!





13 comments:

  1. Running makes you hungry, and tired, and then energized... lol. Or at least it does for me. :) Good luck this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't run, and I'd still like a breakfast burrito, chips and salsa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun race! Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You find the best races! I love chips and salsa. I need to move out west so I can try these races. Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could totally run a race if I got chips and salsa at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just need to order a pitcher of margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these races that have great edible rewards at the end of them actually make me think about picking up running. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really makes me want some chips and salsa, and nice big burrito, too! Haha

    Sunflowers & Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take a breakfast burrito anytime!! I hope you guys have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on your run! Enjoy your breakfast burrito!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like a fun run! I'd be up for a race like that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the name of that race! How fun. Hope you treat yourself to a margarita to celebrate afterwards. Arriba

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)