Thank you all for all the great questions! Here are my answers:
1. Ashley from The Kitchen-Sink Chronicles: How did your fur-kids become a part of your life?
When I was 19 my parent's dogs had a litter of puppies. I knew I wanted one and I asked for the first born girl. I remember getting the phone call that my sweet Emma was born. She has been my baby girl for 9 years. :) When Emma was 4 I was riding around my neighborhood with my Mom and we saw a group of kittens at an abandoned house. The only one that didn't run was my sweet Fishy, he had a sever upper-respiratory infection and near death. He has been such a sweet boy for 5 years.
2. Mail4Rosey from Mail4Rosey: Would you recommend Texas as a place to live?
I 100% would recommend Texas a place to live, I have always heard good things about it. My brother-in-law is from Houston and always told us that the nicest people live here. Well he was right. Kyle and I even said we would consider El Paso as a place to retire because it does remind us of Vegas.
3. Jackie from City Girl Finding Her Place in the World: What is your least favorite food?
Hmm that is a tough question, I am pretty easy when it comes to food. If I had to choose it would have to be anything involving clams or mussels. Yuck!
4. Shannon from sitting in a tree: Name three things you are afraid of.
I am afraid of heights (coming from the girl who has gone sky-diving haha), being alone and drowning.
5. Jamie from ChatterBlossom: What is the one frivolous thing you would buy right now if I gave you $1000?
I would go on a ridiculous shopping spree haha. Which would involved a really nice piece of jewelry.
6. Eloquent Obi from Eloquent Rambles: how is your "love/intimacy" life?
Honestly, no complaints from me whatsoever. I think every couple strives for a healthy love life and I think we have it pretty good. :)
7. Rebecca from Life of an Army Wife: Have you given a thought to where you'd like to live when you retire?
We have thrown around ideas but since we are so far away from retirement we haven't had an serious conversations. El Paso has been tossed around because we really do love it here.
8. Lanaya from Raising Reagan: I know that you and Kyle would be happy with either a boy or a girl, so do you have your names picked out for when that time comes?
We actually do have our names picked out. It is the one thing that we have always agreed on. I don't mind sharing them:
Boy: Connor Jennings (the middle name is after an uncle that passed away)
Girl: Zoe Kay (the middle name was my moms middle name)
9. Stephanie from Life, Unexpectedly: If you had a plane ticket and a credit card without a limit, where would you go and what would you do?
I would travel Europe. I would see every historical site that I could possibly see. :)
10. Janna from Faith, Love, and Hope: What advice can you give to other couples who are having similar problems when it comes to having children?
This is a really good question, my advice is never give up. I have been told by several different to just give up. If you want something badly enough it will happen, just have faith.
Has your faith weakened any because of y'alls battle with infertility?
Of course with any difficult circumstance there comes a time when you start to question God. I'm not an overly religious person but I do know that everything does happen for a reason and that in time we will be blessed.
What has been the best thing blogging has given you?
I have to say the best thing blogging has given me is all the wonderful people that I have met and gotten to know. You all have helped me so much and I'm grateful for each and every one of you.
11. Angie R: What is your favorite duty spot so far? Least favorite? Dream location?
I would have to say my favorite so far has been here in El Paso, it's so much like home to us so it makes it great. Least Favorite was Fort Huachuca it was just too small for my liking. I don't really have a dream location.
12. JG from Me and My SoldierMan: What is the one thing you always said you'd "never" do that you now find yourself doing?
This is a really good question, I would have to say I never thought I would be so open about my life. I used to be a very quiet and reserved person. I never let anyone know anything about me. I surprise myself with how now I can just let down my guard.
13. Kim from Through These Eyes: What are your top three dream duty stations and why?
1. Germany: For the travel possibilities
2. Fort Drum: I want to see real winters and experience it
3. MacDill AFB: We had friends down there and I was so jealous of the beaches haha.
What are some ways you help stay connected with friends that are far away?
It has been hard staying connected with good friends because we all get busy. Texting and FB are huge when it comes to staying in contact. I go to Vegas quite often so I try to see friends.
14. Alex from Munchkins and the Military: What would be your ideal place to get stationed?
I love all the duty station questions, I have a few places I want to go but Germany would be #1.
Thank you all so much for the awesome questions! Happy Friday!
Also, don't forget to follow me on bloglovin', you will find the button on the left side of my page. :)