Friday, March 29, 2013

Vacation Recap!

Last Tuesday, Emma and I hopped on a plane and headed to Vegas to see family. We got there early in the morning and it was sooo good to see everyone. Early Wednesday morning (like 4am haha) Lisa and I headed off to Disneyland. We had the best time, it was just us and we could run around like kids. We ate, went on every ride and had a few drinks haha. I love spending time like this with my sister, she is my best friend!




We got home Thursday night and it was nice to just hang out with everyone for a few days (minus my BIL he had to leave for work for a few days). Saturday was our friend Lindsey's wedding. It was gorgeous and I'm so glad that I could be there for it.


Sunday, I went and had dinner with my in-laws. It was nice to spend some time with them while I was home. It helps that both of our families live in the same place. I usually stay with my Dad while I'm there and it's nice because my sister and her family live next door. :) My Dad and I would hang out at night watching wrestling, brought back so many good memories from my childhood.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday was more time just hanging out with my family. We don't have to do much but it's just nice to be together. 



It was a fantastic trip home and I'm always sad to leave. Hopefully I can go back in a few months again. I have the best family, my niece and nephew are hysterical and I could spend all day just watching them entertain each other. :)

I got home Wednesday night and of course I couldn't relax so I did all of my laundry and put everything away. I did grocery shopping yesterday and cleaned, now I'm just waiting for Kyle's call so I can go pick him up. I sure missed him!

I hope you all have a great day! :)

34 comments:

  1. Love how close you are to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does Emma fly? Wish our girls were small so we could take them! LOVE the dress you wore to the wedding! Sounds like you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so convenient that your families live so close together. Holidays must be a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun! i love all the pictures. you are darling and i'm so glad you were able to do this! XOXO
    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful how close you are to your family and how much fun you can have with them. I love all the photos of you and your sister - so cute! You two could be twins! I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got an award for you at my site--come by and pick it up! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun vacation! I'm so glad you got to spend so much time with family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you had a good visit! It looks like so much fun. I need to go to Disney so bad. Ha ha maybe eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the pictures! Sounds like a great time! I am glad you were able to visit with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your pictures!!! glad you enjoyed your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and your sister look SO much alike in that top picture. People say that about me and my sissy too.
    I am so glad you had a great vacation!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It does look like a fantastic trip, I'm glad you got to go, and the dress you have on at the wedding is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was this a kid free trip to Disney?? Those are the best! (: Glad you had a great time! It's awesome that you even visited Kyle's family..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I've said it before, but I'm really happy for you that you had such a great stay with your family. I hope you could relax some before taking on new challenges back home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It was so nice to be home for a bit.

      Delete
  15. It looks like you had a great time on your trip! Wow! All the rides? You girls are rock stars! We only hit about half of them when we went last fall.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun!! I'm glad you had a good time. I love Disneyland :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an amazing trip!!! I love your matching/Mickey Mouse shirts for Disney days! And what a sweet family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad u had a fun time with your sister at disneyland and family time. Thanks for the update in photos. What fun. Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  19. welcome back and great pics! looks like you had some much need fun and some rest too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahh how much fun was Disneyland?! I worked at WDW but I've never been to Disneyland! Looks like so much fun and I'm glad you had a good time with family!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disneyland is AMAZING! I have so many memories from there that it becomes more and more special each time I go. :)

      Delete
  21. It looks like you had a lot of fun! It is always nice to spend time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG to go to Disneyland with just my sister sounds PERFECT! What a great idea!!! I love going with kids, but when you are big and a part of a smaller group you can hit WAY more!!!

    I also love that you were able to just sit and hang with your dad. Some of my favorite moments are doing just that with just he, my sister and I. Since my parents got divorced, we since haven't had a lot of just "our" family time so I always love to sit and just be in the same room together shooting the shiz with two of my favorite people in the world!

    So glad you had a good trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That looks like a great trip! :D Welcome home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Easter! What a great vacation. It's always good to see family but I am always ready to come home...

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful trip! And I"m glad you got so much sister bonding time in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. So glad you had such a good time! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like tons of fun and what a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)