Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Beginnings

Today, I'm finally meeting with my new RE doctor. I am of course anxious because I know with this appointment will come more tests and more uncertainties. I'm hopeful that this new doctor will come up with a good plan once we have a baseline after testing is complete.  For some reason I feel that this year will be different. I feel a sense of peace about this year and that it could be ours. 

I said to Kyle last night that I'm tired of feeling broken, I'm tired of feeling like I will never be able to accomplish what I was born as a woman to do. We have had 4 1/2 years of heartache and I don't want to feel this way anymore. I want to put all the wonderful baby stuff my sister has given us to good use.

Let Operation Baby Smith 2013 commence!!

If you have a spare second please send a little prayer our way. You have no idea how much all the love and support means to us.



Have a wonderfully amazing day!

26 comments:

  1. Good luck! Sending positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck today! I think this is your year, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you a million happy baby thoughts. I cant wait to hear the good news when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending up a prayer for you today!! Hope your appointment goes well and you walk away feeling good with your new plan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness - sending positive thoughts your way. I feel this is your year too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck today! Sending positive vibes and prayers to you :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you all day!!! This will be a great year for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely praying for you and your hubby! I hope your appointment goes well and you are at peace with whatever God brings your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thoughts and prayers are with you and Kyle today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for you! I hope the appointment goes great and you have an RE that is your advocate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending lots of prayers your way! I hope your appointment goes well today and that this year can be a year of healing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck today! Hoping for the best for you both!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't worry about getting pregnant. It'll happen in time. And I'm praying for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Praying for you! Hope it all works out, Jen. I saw the post from after your appointment and I'm sorry it went that way. Hang in there, girlfriend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're both in my thoughts. Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I'm wishing you guys the best of luck. I hope that your dreams will come true this year!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)