Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday already?!?!

Today marks 4 days of being back in the gym and I'm loving it! I'm already feeling a difference in my energy levels and I know it will just keep getting better. Kyle and I both love Planet Fitness and the atmosphere, it is nice to be in such a positive environment. Since I am back into my groove of working out I asked Kyle for this beauty for my birthday:



I know a few people who have this and they love it!! I'm not really looking to lose anymore weight I just want to maintain where I'm at and stay healthy.

This week should be a big one for Kyle, we should find out for sure when he will take command. The new brigade commander gets here on Tuesday and hopefully meetings will happen to determine the time frame. We have heard that it could be within the next 90 days or so. I can tell Kyle is getting anxious and just wants to get things going especially with all upcoming training happening for their deployment. 

The rest of our weekend was good. Kyle went golfing and I was able to clean/do laundry in peace. I don't know about you guys but I love cleaning when it's just me in the house. We met up with some friends for dinner last night and for anyone in the El Paso area you must try the restaurant, Amuse (it's a yummy Asian restaurant), it's AMAZING! I may be biased because I just love food haha.
We are spending today relaxing after dropping my car off to get the brakes replaced and hitting the gym. I may even take a nap, sounds like a good idea to me. :)
I hope you all have a great day!




19 comments:

  1. Good for you - I should take your motivation and get my butt back to the gym. It's been too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Kyle good luck! He'll be a great commander!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, getting back to the gym! I went for the first time in months yesterday, and while I'm feeling sore today, it feels great to be back! I also love cleaning when my husband isn't home! Mine went to the guitar store yesterday afternoon and I accomplished so much around the house! Enjoy your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son loves Planet Fitness, and he can't stand to be away from the gym. Lucky for him they let him workout at the one close to us when he visits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a great workout last night and loved it... oh endorphin boosts :) And I really, really want that watch too! Might put it on my graduation wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I think it would be a great gift. :)

      Delete
  6. Oh and congrats and best of luck to Kyle - how wonderful for him and you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh fancy! Is that a heart rate monitor? I really need to get one of those..

    ReplyDelete
  8. That watch looks like it might be something I'll put on my wish list this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's amazing how the gym makes you feel! I love going and getting my sweat on!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Relaxing weekend are the best...low stress!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh!! Husband and I joined Planet Fitness too! We really enjoy the atmosphere.. and such a great price! Who can argue with that?! :) And seriously, God bless you and Kyle for you service to our country. I can't say enough about how grateful we are for that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you are getting into the swing of things there! Healthy routine sounds like you will be ready for a healthy spring! ;-)
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish John would take the girls and leave so that I could clean!! It's so relaxing! Great job with the gym. I haven't returned yet, but you're slowly inspiring me. (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great weekend! So happy for you and your health goals. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that heart monitor! Good luck with everything. I need someone to come and motivate me. You'd figure the jiggles would do that, but sadly, no.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)