Thursday, September 27, 2018

Let Me (Re)Introduce Myself

I've been seeing so many of my favorite bloggers do reintroduction posts lately and I thought it would be fun to do the same. 
I'm Jen! My husband, Kyle, and I have been married for over 10 years now. I'm not going to lie, that is really odd to write out because it doesn't feel like it has been that long. Despite being married for 10 years we have known each other for 22 years. We met in 6th grade history class back in our hometown of Las Vegas. Yes, that Las Vegas. Haha. He is one of the most loving, hardworking, caring, sarcastic, stubborn, and giving people I know. He has a quick wit and I just love that about him. 

I have my Masters degree in Psychology and will eventually find the right opportunity to put that to good use. I am extremely proud of that degree, because I worked my butt off to get it. For now, I am a SAHM and loving every second.
We are the very proud parents of a rambunctious and rad 2 year old named, Emersyn. She is our very precious rainbow baby. We struggled with infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss for 7 long years before we were extremely blessed with her. 
She is the perfect mix of both of us. She is cautious but determined and extremely sarcastic. Which is pretty impressive for a 2 year old. She has a mind of her own and does not let anything get in her way. I'm not going to lie, this makes me fear her teenage years haha.
We are a very proud military family. Kyle has been an active duty Army officer for the last 11 years. We have called many places home over the years. North Carolina, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana, Kansas, and most recently we have landed back in North Carolina. 
One of the things I am most passionate about is running. I began running 5 years ago and it has changed my life in more ways than I ever expected it to. I've logged thousands of miles and we have completed over 130 races. 
I'm also a tried and true member of Stroller Strong Moms. This group has been absolutely incredible for me. Being able to work out with other mamas and take E with me is the best. It has made me stronger, faster, and more confident. The best part is the friendships I've made and continue to make. It's been pretty amazing.
I am extremely close to my family! That bond was made even closer when my Mom passed away from cancer in 2011. You never realize just how much family means to you until something like that happens. 
So in a nutshell: I'm a wife, mom, runner, Disney fanatic, purveyor of sarcasm, Starbucks lover, and someone who truly enjoys living life to the fullest. 

I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me all over again!

Now that I've re-introduced myself, tell me about you!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)