Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday Favorites

It's Friday which means it's time for a run down of some of my favorite things. 

Here are some of my favorite things lately.

1. Caramel M&Ms. 

These things are ridiculously addictive. Yes, I'm sure you can gather from this picture that I was eating them in the comfort of my car haha. In my defense, I was waiting to pick Kyle up from a unit social. But seriously, go buy these! They are so good!
2. Dachshund Crib Sheet.

My awesome friend, Lauren, handed down to us this handmade dachshund crib sheet. I was so excited when she gave it to us. It makes me smile every time I look at it. 
3. Framed paintings of Emma and Fishy. 

I had these paintings done when we were still in Louisiana. I finally got around to framing them and hanging them up. I love how they look in our house. 
4. Fall in Kansas.

I mean how beautiful is this!? I am still pinching myself that we get to live there and enjoy this beautiful place. I am loving seeing the leaves change, the pumpkins everywhere, and the smell of the season!
5. This meme! Haha!

I mean when you register for as many races as we do it's pretty accurate. I sent it to Kyle and he got a pretty good laugh. 
What are some of your favorite things lately?

We have another packed weekend coming up. We are heading to the Louisburg Cider Fest tomorrow, running a half marathon on Sunday followed by the Renaissance Festival.

Have a great weekend!

17 comments:

  1. The pictures do look great in the frames! Love the sheet. :) I don't like those M&Ms, lol!! So far the only ones I like are plain. I keep trying flavors though, hoping something else will tickle my fancy. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute sheet!!! And love the pretty fall flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those paintings came out really nice, the frames go well with them.

    I tried the peanutbutter M&M's and really liked those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caramel m&m's? Sign me up! The paintings look great! I have one in my etsy cart, need to do that. Have a great weekend and enjoy that beautiful fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to try the mnm caramels. Not seen those yet but I'll be out shopping today so maybe they'll come home with me! Cute crib sheet and paintings finally framed is fun! I have a few things i need up on the wall. Right now I love all the colored hay bales out at Bauman Farms and the pumpkins and flowes/plants of the season. I'm glad you get to enjoy the fall colors! Also finding all fun things for our anniversary...found a couple cute birds whose feet hand over the shelf! Coming up next month and I'm frantic at getting all things in order! Have a great weekend.....haha to the joke on running! ;'}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried that version of mms yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caramel M&Ms are the best! And that sheet is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caramel M&Ms...sounds good. I like the crunchy ones!! Pretzel M&Ms? So good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!! So awesome!! Have fun with the half!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My brother just had a bag of those Caramel M&M's last night. Everyone loved them too!
    Good Luck Tomorrow! I know you will do awesome! Hoping it's not as hot for your race as we are experiencing here with 90 degree days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those m&m's are the best! So addictive! The puppy sheets are awesome. So sweet of her to pass them along. The changing scenery is a so pretty in the Fall. Well atleast up north. No ones told the south its fall yet. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so addictive! I went through that bag so quickly hahahaha!

      Delete
  12. Say whaa? Caramel M&Ms?!?! I'm going to be all over that stuff when I head back to the States for Christmas!! I love caramel!! That crib sheet is so stinkin cute!! What a great gift from your friend!!! I miss falllllllll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)