Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! I feel like this week has flown by. It's crazy. It's going to be a good weekend in our house because it's my birthday on Sunday! 

There is no better way to end the week than to recap some of my favorite things.

* Stroller Strong Moms workout class. 

I was really nervous about going to one of these classes because I was unsure if I would "fit in" but I was immediately put at ease. I went with a few friends and it was awesome. Being able to work out and take E with me is a huge benefit. I signed up for the monthly membership which is good for unlimited classes. I plan on attending 3 days a week which for me is a good start.


* Shatto Milk. 

In the past I haven't been a big milk drinker but let me tell you that this milk has changed that. It comes from a small family owned farm north of Kansas City and is bottled in glass bottles. I don't know about you but I find something amazing about how milk in glass bottles tastes. I bought this at the grocery store but they also do home delivery (plus they have so many other products like cheese curds and bacon). 


* WTForecast App

This app cracks me up! I really don't like the traditional weather apps so this one is perfect for me. It's  humorous and makes me chuckle every time I open it. Go download it now!



Good gracious, it's delicious! I'm not kidding you when I say that I have made it at least 5 times in the last month. It is simple and so flavorful. I mean you really can't beat a one pan meal. You can add vegetables of any kind if you want. A few times I added asparagus to it and it was great.



I am normally really picky when it comes to shoes but we ventured into DSW and I fell in love with these wedge sandals. They are really comfortable and versatile. Let's just call them an early birthday gift to myself. :) 



What are some of your favorite things as of late?

Here is to an amazing weekend!

26 comments:

  1. Love that App! And those Sandals!!!
    Happy Early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha dloading that app now. And those wedges are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new season of Game of Thrones is one of my fav things as of late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad the workout class was a success. I need to try balsamic chicken and get that weather app. Hope you have a great birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early birthday! Those shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are cute! I definitely need to be better about checking the weather forecast because the weather changes here in Iowa so quickly! Now that we're moved in the camper I was able to buy milk for the first time in 2 weeks! I was so excited haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that weather app! It sounds so funny, and sometimes you just need to laugh, especially when the weather looks yucky outside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The WTF app cracks me up too. My sister found it and kept sending me screen shots, it was hilarious. We live in two different cities so its funny to see one's report vs. the others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your WTF weather app cracked me up! I wonder if there's one for Oregon? My fav thing this week was a wedding we attended on Friday afternoon. So low key decor wise but the ceremony was beautiful and the bride's attendants wore off white, lace dresses in various styles. Bride's dress was white and lace. Cupcakes were delicious too! A young lady we've known through the years and a missionary in China. Loved it! Many people there and we talked with some of the groom's family and attendants too, who are from Canada! Small world with all the travel systems! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful!!! The wedding sounds amazing. :)

      Delete
  10. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday, gorgeous!! Hope you had an amazing birthday weekend and those wedges are totally hot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I swear things taste better out of glass! It's a thing.

    Easy one pan dinners are my favourite kind of dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That WTForecast App is my FAVORITE! I have the vulgarity turned on....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is great app and I always love the humor. The milk sounds heavenly! I like milk but out of glass and fresh is always better. Those shoes are fabulous! so many ways you could rock those!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you MUST try the Shatto Root Beer milk - it's amazing. their ice cream sandwiches are good too (i've found them at HyVee)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that milk is amazing! I need to try it for sure.

      Delete
  16. I keep seeing screenshots of that app but never knew what it was! Lol Stroller Moms sounds so fun but they only do 1 class a month here! I wanted to try but idk, once a month seems odd

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)