Kyle signed back into work today (but he won't officially start anything until Monday) so we are starting to get back into a routine. It has been great having him home for the last month but I know we are both ready for that routine, we all thrive on it.
We have done our best to make the most of the time together though.
1. We explored the Omaha Zoo. It was only a 2 1/2 hour drive, but it was so worth it! A lot of the bigger areas were enclosed and it made for a much better experience.
2. We signed E up for hourly care for a few hours so Kyle and I could run some errands and have a day date. We decided to check our Top Golf in Kansas City. If you have one close and have never gone you must! It was so much fun. We had our own golf bay so we could play for as long as we wanted (you pay by the hour) and you spend the time hitting golf balls at targets. We also had our own server, so we had a few drinks and ate some delicious food. It was so nice to have that time together.
3. E has been loving her water table. My sister bought it as an early gift for her birthday and it has been a HUGE hit. We spend every night out front so she can play for an hour or so.
4. This past weekend we hosted a BBQ at our house. We brought together new friends (and neighbors) and old friends. It was such a blast! Getting to hang out with friends and enjoy good food and conversation was great. This was the only photo I took haha, the bacon wrapped cream cheese filled jalapeños. Of course it was of food. A blogging friend of mine Erica is even one of our new neighbors!! :)
5. We are loving these Kansas evenings. We sit out on the porch and just take it all in.
Have a great Monday!!!