Monday, April 10, 2017

Never A Dull Moment

E and I arrived home from Florida yesterday and we had such a great time as usual. 

On Thursday afternoon, Lisa, Kylie, and I headed off to get manicures and pedicures in preparation for the concert. I have not had acrylics done in a long and I'm loving them! It's always fun to have a girls day, I can't wait to be able to include E in stuff like that.


Friday was the day our niece, Kylie, had been waiting for! We headed off to Birmingham and immediately hit a ton of traffic, go figure. A 3 1/2 hour drive turned into a 5 hour drive, but we made it and enjoyed dinner at The Cheesecake Factory beforehand. We arrived at the arena for the concert and we missed one of the opening bands which was fine with us but we got to see Misterwives who was really good (If any of you have seen the MTV show Finding Carter, they do the theme song). 


Panic! At The Disco! came on at around 8:45 and they were incredible! I was really impressed. Brendan Urie can definitely sing live and was a great showman. I like concerts with little talking and a lot of music, he delivered. Seeing Kylie so excited was the best, my sister and I were cracking up. She was singing at the top of her lungs and loving every second of her 1st concert. They played for about 90 minutes which was perfect to me. We had the best time!!! Definitely something I won't forget.


The rest of the time was spent relaxing, taking golf rides, going to Target, getting ice cream at my sister's neighbors shop, and just enjoying time together. 

I love having this time with my family! We will head back for Easter this weekend and this time Kyle gets to go. Woo! 

I hope you all had a great weekend!

19 comments:

  1. What a fun time! You and your sister look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Winter! Haha we get told that quite a lot. :)

      Delete
  2. How fun that you were in Birmingham! Ah, I miss Alabama so much. That Birmingham traffic though has gotten wild! The Cheesecake Factory... yum! I love that whole area over there by the Summit. Glad you had a fun weekend with family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like another great weekend with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We recently got a The Cheesecake Factory the next city over. I haven't been to it yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good!!! You definitely need to go. :)

      Delete
  5. Hooray for it being such a great show, even if y'all missed one of the opening bands you still got to see the main performance which is all that matters! And even better that y'all get to go back this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The concert looks like a lot of fun! My first concert was Backstreet Boys LOL, super cool.

    We got that playpen I asked you about and we love it!! It will be perfect to bring to Benning when Greg does MLOC.

    So happy you guys had a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's a rad 1st concert!!! :) Yay for getting the playpen, I seriously love it and am so glad you do too!

      Delete
  7. So fun! Glad you were able to have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Manis and Pedis sound so fun! As a busy mom, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! It was so nice to just relax. :)

      Delete
  9. It always sounds like you have so much fun with your sister! So cool! I'm glad you'll be able to back so soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a super fun weekend! And how fun to take her to her first concert?!?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun time! I like the photo of your dad in the play yard with Emersyn! Sweet indeed! Have safe travels this coming weekend. I'm sure you're happy to be close to family. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun trip! How awesome you all could go to the concert together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun trip! The concert sounds amazing! And love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My brother went to the Panic at the Disco tour too and the radio said they we're coming here but I can't find the date anywhere. 😡😡😡

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)