Thursday, April 6, 2017

A Little Break

E and I traveled to Florida yesterday to spend time with my family. We were thankful to have missed the bad weather that was happening, it seemed that we stayed just a step behind it on the drive.



I'll be taking a few days off from blogging to enjoy the time with them! Today we have manicures/pedicures planned and tomorrow my sister and I are taking my niece to her first concert, we are going to be the 30+ ladies at a Panic! At The Disco concert haha. It's going to be a great time and I'm really looking forward to it. We wish Kyle could have joined us but we will all be back next weekend for Easter.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

19 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with your family! It sounds like it'll be a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soak up the Florida sunshine and have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing your photos on Instagram. You can see how much you all enjoy each other's company.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an amazing wknd in Florida!! Have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy! Ah I saw Panic! A few years ago and they were great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Panic is coming here in June and I told my husband that we HAD to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a fun time with family and pedicures sound fun. I need to polish my nails tonight. It might help them to quit breaking! We had a wind storm yesterday that brought down trees around the area and electricity out here and there. We only lost it for 50 minutes late morning.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)