Happy Tuesday everyone! It's hard to believe that December is in full swing already.
1.This little nugget turned 3 months old on the 1st! I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. She is growing like a weed and a happy girl.
2. We are loving all of the holiday activities this time of year, we attended the Tree lighting on post and it was great to have my Dad there with us.
3. I started 2 new classes yesterday: Contemporary Issues in Psychology and Crisis and Emergency Intervention. The upside is that these are my last 2 until I start my Capstone course...April cannot come soon enough! I can't wait to be completely finished.
4. I have finished Christmas shopping and Christmas cards have been mailed out. It really feels good to have both of those large tasks done!
5. Kyle still has a pretty lax schedule at work right now, I am not ready for the new year when it is back to the craziness. I was not a happy camper when I saw the next training units vehicles/equipment arrive a few days ago. haha.
6. Marathon training is going great! I am 2 months away from the big day and I am really excited. It will be great to complete Marathon #2, and have Emmy there at the finish line.
I hope you all have a great day, I'm getting my hair done today so I'm looking forward to a little pampering this afternoon.