Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Life Lately

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's hard to believe that December is in full swing already.

1.This little nugget turned 3 months old on the 1st! I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. She is growing like a weed and a happy girl.


2. We are loving all of the holiday activities this time of year, we attended the Tree lighting on post and it was great to have my Dad there with us.









3. I started 2 new classes yesterday: Contemporary Issues in Psychology and Crisis and Emergency  Intervention. The upside is that these are my last 2 until I start my Capstone course...April cannot come soon enough! I can't wait to be completely finished.



4. I have finished Christmas shopping and Christmas cards have been mailed out. It really feels good to have both of those large tasks done!

5. Kyle still has a pretty lax schedule at work right now, I am not ready for the new year when it is back to the craziness. I was not a happy camper when I saw the next training units vehicles/equipment arrive a few days ago. haha. 

6. Marathon training is going great! I am 2 months away from the big day and I am really excited. It will be great to complete Marathon #2, and have Emmy there at the finish line.

I hope you all have a great day, I'm getting my hair done today so I'm looking forward to a little pampering this afternoon.

 


27 comments:

  1. I have just a few small things left to get for Christmas and I'm done too. It does feel so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has gotten so big! You're basically supermom: new baby, classes, marathon training...I was proud I brought the garbage out last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is already three months! Time is flying (which means school will be done before you know it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have been really busy! School, baby, husband, Christmas, marathons... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! First Christmas with baby is going to be so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty jealous that you already have all your shopping done and cards mailed out! I only have a couple of presents left to buy but I still need to write our family newsletter so I can mail our cards. I love this time of year =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's getting so big! I just ordered our cards as we finally just got all our photos back! I cant wait to get them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe your little girl is already 3 months old! That's so crazy! Way to go with being done with not only your Christmas shopping but having your cards sent out too! I have a few things left to shop for and then I'm done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your pampering! She is so cute! Getting so big so fast! I am jealous that you are done your Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't done all my presents and I haven't even thought about cards yet! Argh! Your study books look interesting but very full on... Did you crack them out in your hair appointment?! That would have been a bit different from the usual Hello magazine reading material...!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, she is just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so adorable and getting so big. Enjoy her first Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enersyn is so cute. I had a fun Tuesday with friends antique shopping and lunch. I thought of you last week. I saw a news story about a marathon in Antarctica!! In their big coats!! Oh My Goodness!!! But they did it!! :-} Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Oh my that marathon sounds intense!

      Delete
  14. You're almost done with school - hang in there!! And ooh, tree lightings look fun! Love that E is such a smiley baby, so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish my shopping was done. :) Oh my goodness your little girl is so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe how big she's getting! She always seems happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is! Except when she is hungry haha.

      Delete
  17. She is so pretty! I think there are way more holiday things to do in LA than there are here. I miss it there.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your pics of Ft. Polk, every time my husband says it's gross, I'm like "no way! my friend lives there and she loves it." LOL anyway, Emmy is soo cute, I wanna nom those toes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Emmy is seriously the cutest little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't believe she is already 3 months old! She's so smiley and sweet!! I bet she has the best little disposition!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)