Thursday, December 8, 2016

Countdowns and Cupcakes Etsy Shop

A few weeks ago I was contacted by the awesome Rachel from Countdowns and Cupcakes to review an item from her soon to be opening Etsy shop. 

She creates and puts together some of the most amazing care package flaps for purchase as well as other items. One of the most amazing things about Rachel is that 10% of every purchase will be donated to an organization that supports military families. She is a very proud Navy wife and I am so glad that I "met" her through this crazy, insane, and amazing world of blogging.

She gave me an option to choose anything I wanted from her shop and I chose the chalkboard picture frame, she customized it to say "____ days until my Daddy comes home." I wanted E to have something to look to when Kyle is away and I can't wait to put a photo of the two of them together in it and change it as she gets older.

The quality of this frame is wonderful and I love the look of it, it is unique and something you know had a lot of love put into it to make.


Please everyone go check out her shop and support this amazing military spouse.



9 comments:

Love hearing from you!! :)