Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday Ramblings

I feel like the last few days have flown by...here is what has been going on in our area of the world.

* I have to take two proctored exams today, thankfully they do not factor into my GPA. They are for administrative purposes only.

* I finally start in-processing for my job next week, this whole process has taken a lot longer than I expected. However, that's what happens when you choose to work for the government. :)

*I have been doing my best to stay off FB lately, it just seems so negative. There are days where I don't even log on.

*We are finally experiencing warmer weather (sorry to all those who are dealing with snow), of course now that I have said it out loud it will get cold again. Emma has been going on lots of walks lately and she is loving it.



* I tweaked my ankle during the half this past weekend, it's still sore but thankfully I can let it rest a bit before our next half on March 8th.

* I am driving to Florida on Friday to see my family, Kyle has a busy schedule right now and I figured I would go before I start working. I'm looking forward to it!


What is going on in your neck of the woods!? :)

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

17 comments:

  1. girrrrrl I totaly feel ya on the whole facebook thing! There are days I don't bother loggin on either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your ankle gets better soon, lady! That's such an annoying injury, right?

    OH FB….I hate to like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kick butt on your tests today... good luck with your new job next week... and have a blast visiting your family this weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your ankle feels better! You sure have been busy! Take me to Florida with you? I could use some beach time!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck today! oooh, FL! Niiice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I deactivated Facebook 3 weeks ago. I have so much more time now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fun visit, and I hope your ankle gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on your tests! And enjoy a nice weekend in Florida :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We got some warmer temps here too! It was 21 this morning and I went out to defrost my car and thought...wow not too bad. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your ankle feels better. Looking forward to seeing your Florida trip on blog land and IG.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find it so hard to stay off FB when it is sometimes the only way to stay in touch en-masse with so many people I know at once.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for warm weather, and that your job will be starting soon... side note.. Rob mentioned today if a slot is open for Fort Polk, he wants to go.. I was like uh?! I thought about you.. and then sorta freaked. I've never thought about going to Fort Polk and for some reason it makes me super nervous. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm definitely antiFB lately. People are so rude. I'd get rid of it but it's how the family sees the kids so I'd rather not open that can of worms. :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope your ankle is feeling better soon! Injuries are never fun. Have a safe trip to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your ankle is feeling better! Enjoy the warmer weather for me! It is still pretty chilly here in VA!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My first half of this year is March 22nd! I hope your race goes well on March 8th! I hope your ankle is all better. :) estherdavison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm with you on the FB thing. So much negativity. Instagram is my go to most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)