Saturday, December 15, 2012

Snow Falling

*We all know the tragedy that happened yesterday in Connecticut. It breaks my heart and my thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected.*

Yesterday morning as Kyle was getting ready for class he came running into the bedroom and told me that I had to come outside. It was snowing!! We got a few snow flurries but the mountain was beautifully covered with snow.



After a little while the snow flurries just turned into a really cold rain. It got me into the Christmas spirit even more. Crazy to say that we saw snow in Arizona.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts on my dress situation. I ended up finding a gorgeous black dress (tried on the one I posted yesterday but it had a hole in the bottom ugh). I'm even more excited for Kyle's graduation. 

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Yay ~ I love the snow...We are going to be in the snow for New Years...
    So excited!

    xoxo
    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our last month stationed in South Carolina, we got 2 inches of snow one night and it Never snows there. It was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for snow...ours melted with the rain we had yesterday. and it's up to 45 degrees in WI. Crazy weather.
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mountains look gorgeous with snow on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got a small amount of snow out here yesterday but it didnt stick. Starting to finally feel like winter!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)