Yesterday I was tagged by the wonderful Cat @ This Little Life of Mine in a little blogging game called 5 wishes. The rules of the game are to share 5 wishes I have for this upcoming year 2013 and then I get to "Tag" five other wonderful bloggers!
1. To become a Mother. We are praying that next year will be our year to become parents. We are stable and ready. We have so much love to give and we are praying that we will be blessed with a precious little one.
2. Enroll in Culinary School. After the first of the year I will start looking around and finally get everything figured out.
3. That my husband won't deploy. I know that the likelihood of this actually happening is slim to none. I am absolutely 100% proud of him but I want to keep him here safe.
4. To not worry and enjoy life. For those that know me well know that I have a tendency to be somewhat of a worry wart. I try my hardest to not be (I can hide if really well if I need too) so I'm going to work on this in 2013
5. To let things go. I'm human, I let certain things get to me and I let them eat away at me. I need to learn to just let things go. Life goes on and there are some things that just don't matter.
Here are the 5 fantasically wonderful bloggers that I'm tagging:
Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz
Whit @ Black Little Button
Liz @ Liz's Diary
Angi @ Into the Forest Dim
Katie @ Katie Did What
Of course anyone else may participate and do this! I would love to see all your wonderful wishes!