Friday, August 17, 2012

time for new

For the last couple of days I have been wanted to change up our bathrooms in the house. Since we are in post housing, I can't do any real renovations. I just wanted to add some things to make them not so sad haha. Today I decided it was time to have a little fun. 


I started with the spare bathroom. Here is what it looked like before:


Very plain (this was taken when we first moved in).

Then I added our shower curtain:



Still very plain but looking somewhat better. 


I went to walmart today and found a picture I loved but it had a horrible gold frame. I spray painted it black and love it!! I also had some small black shelves that I wanted to use in there, I found some small glass vases and filled them with glass beads and candles:







I love it now!!! Even with these small touches it makes it so much better.


I then moved on to our bathroom. We had this old horrible bath set that was red and black. I was over it and wanted something new.



This is the worlds tiniest bathroom lol


See this bath set is horrendous! 


I purchased a new shower curtains, some awesome black foam bath mats, and hung a couple pictures that I already had. 



Better? I think so. 


I am so happy with how everything turned out. Even though we are only in this house until January I want to make it our home. 


I can't wait to start some more fun projects.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!








3 comments:

  1. Cute! I've got a "master bath" that will give yours a run for its money when it comes to tiny. My friend saw it recently and said, "SERIOUSLY?" Um, yep. Someone DELIBERATELY built it that tiny. Mind-blowing.

    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! One of our bathrooms is complete but the other is so blah. BLAH. My big(ok,one of my big) goals for next week is to make that bathroom pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)