Thursday, August 9, 2012

Harvey's Seatbelt Bags

Most people that know me really well know that I LOVE purses. For the longest time I was a huge fan of Coach purses, until I realized that I was wasting money on purses that realistically won't last forever. My sister introduced me to Harvey's Seatbelt Bags a few years ago, yes you read that right, seatbelt bags! They are AMAZING! They are durable, super cute and last forever! You can even wash them in the washing machine. They don't just have purses, they have mens wallet, makeup cases, duffle bags, toiletry bags and women's wallets. They will even do special releases of limited editions bags, they have teamed up with Disney for a few releases as well. If you purchase a bag from them it's always free shipping. 

Here are pictures of my collection:



Mickey Loves Minnie 

Nightmare Before Christmas

Mint Chip Limited Edition

Stars and Stripes purse and clutch wallet


Ice Leopard Clutch Wallet





Storm

Silver Mini Messenger

Kyle's Men's Wallet


Kyle's Camo Dopp Kit

Army Green and Champagne


I can't wait to keep adding to my collection, I just love these bags!!


If you are interested here is the website:



or you can check out this website as well:

3 comments:

  1. i love these bags!!!! vaiosina would love the disney version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen seatbelt bags and ones done with webbing for outdoor chairs. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)