Sunday, August 26, 2012

National Dog Day

For those of you who don't know today is:




We are so thankful to have our sweet baby girl, Emma. When my Mom found our her dog CC was going to have puppies (thanks to their male dog, Scoop), I told my Mom that I wanted the first born girl. I got the call at 4:30am on January 4, 2004 that my puppy was here! 

She has been my constant companion for the past 8 1/2 years. I could not imagine my life without her.






I hope we have many many more happy years with her (her Dad lived to be 18 so I'm hopeful). 


Since we have decided to buy a house wherever we go next, we have also decided to add another sweet puppy to our family. We know we want another female dachshund and are hopeful that we can find one at a shelter. 




I mean how can you not love these sweet faces! I am excited to get another dog, it will be great!!!


If you have a dog I hope you give them some extra treats today for being so special. 


Hope you all have had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)